Small village with few inhabitants, 4 KM West of the village of Christ at an altitude of 600 m. The residents migrated to the lowlands of ierapetra, on the spout, at Ammoydares, xerokambos and dealing with greenhouses. The village was renamed in 1955 by Parsas in Metaxochori in honor of Ecumenical Patriarch Meletios Metaxakis born here.
Messereroi village took its name from the ancient Holero. It is located 10km north of Ierapetra in an altitude of 360m.
Village with a long history and tradition, Meseleri, with its roots to over three thousand years in the past. Here was the great ancient city while Wleros from the historical Monastery of Panagia Brywmenis is thought to have started the first revolutionary acts against the Turks in 1821, revealing the great contribution of this place in the ierapetra region but the whole of Crete.